Playing vinyl records is still a satisfying way to listen to music. Just handling those large records, unpacking the vinyl from its sleeve and placing the needle in the groove is unmatched by the way you start a track on Spotify. It’s just that a vinyl record player is a bit bulky and non-practical, even if you prefer its sound. This retro record player by Byron Statics gives you a slim and portable way to still listen to your vinyl, with an added bonus of modern-day features.
Why do I need this?
Unlike your bulky Technics record player, the belt-drive Byron Statics is able to fold into a nice looking, retro suitcase. This way it doubles as a dust cover and you can snap on the latch and take it out for travel easily.
It features an internal speaker, or phono line out so you can connect it to your own stereo speakers. Additionally, you can also connect your headphones via the 3.5mm jack, for private listening.
The Byron Statics plays back vinyl at three different speeds to support different vinyl formats (33, 45 and 78 RPM) and has an auto stop mechanism, making the needle return back to the middle of the record before playback is stopping entirely.
- Turntable speed selector (33, 45, 78 RPM)
- Internal speaker
- Phono Line-out
- Headphone jack out
- Auto stop mechanism
- Folds up into a suitcase
Where can I get this Suitcase record player
The Byron Statics suitcase vinyl player is available in retro blue and black for about fifty dollars and can be purchases in Walmart or on Amazon via the link below.
Byron Statics Vinyl Record Player, 3 Speed Turntable Record Player with 2 Built in Stereo Speakers, Replacement Needle, Supports RCA...
8 used from $31.85
- You can shut the case and keep the dust out or just snap closed the latch and pick it up like a mini suitcase and take it to someplace else
- The turntable rotates completely flat the needle arm picks up well with the lifter and drops very quietly onto the record No skipping
- Record player have 33 45 78RPM 3 speeds at the end of the tracks it stops the turntable with the needle in the center of the record, Beautiful faux leather case
If you’d like to have a version with Bluetooth, so you can stream the audio to your Bluetooth-enabled speakers, there’s also a special Bluetooth version you can get via the link below.
Byron Statics Record Player, Vinyl Turntable Records Player Bluetooth 5.0, Built in Stereo Speakers, 3 Speed, Extra Stylus, Supports RCA...
- Record Player With Bluetooth 5.0 - Advanced 5.0 Bluetooth Technology, Byronstatics Record Player Have A Stronger Connection And Longer Distance, Fast And Stable Transmission Under Bluetooth Mode, Works Smoothly
- Three Speed Turntable - Byronstatics Vinyl Record Player Allows To Play Lp'S In 33/45/78 Rpm, Play 7" 10" 12" Size Record, It Will Automatically Stop Playing Once It Reaches The End Of A Record Don'T Need To Worry About Wear And Tear Vinyls