When wrapping gifts feels like a near-full-time profession regular scissors might not cut it (I’ll see myself out). The ELF gift wrap cutter (as seen on Shark Tank) aims to give you that satisfying feeling when your scissors glide through the paper to get you that clean cut of gift wrapping paper. No more crinkles or tearing of gift wrapping paper, ever.
How does the ELF Gift Wrap Cutter work?
This patent pending gift wrap cutter is extremely easy to use. The ELF takes on the shape of a roll of gift wrapping paper. You simply:
- Slide Little ELF over one end of the paper roll.
- Pull paper through the device opening.
- Measure the paper to the desired length.
- Gently push Little ELF away from you
Check out the presentation video from ELF below:
When you’re done cutting your paper you can put the ELF on the middle of your wrapping paper, making it double as an organizer.
Where can I buy an ELF Gift Wrap Cutter?
The ELF is perfect for when you’re spending a lot of time wrapping gifts (especially during the holiday season).
You can buy a 2-pack of ELF cutters on Amazon, via the link below.
The Original Little ELF Gift Wrap Cutter (2-Pack) | As seen on Shark Tank | Wrapping Paper Cutter
2 used from $12.86
- Gift Wrapping Made Fun and Easy! - As Seen on Shark Tank, Little ELF Gift Wrap Cutter has revolutionized the gift wrap industry by making it easier for people to cut wrapping paper. Little ELF is a patent-pending device that is the most efficient, safe, and easy tool for cutting wrapping paper.
- Easy and Safe - Little ELF Gift Wrap Cutter is designed specifically for easy and safe use. The cutting tool keeps users safe with a durable embedded steel blade. The cutter is also made from high-quality, smooth, and long lasting plastic. Made in the USA, the device fits around rolls that are 2.25 inch or smaller in diameter. The sliding cutter is also a great tool for cutting vinyl for craft projects, bulletin board paper, and other rolled papers.