I’d like my four o’clock noodle snack to give me a kick for the rest of the day. This ghost pepper spicy chicken ramen noodle pick will give you a million scovilles to kickstart the rest of your day with. You’ll get traditional Korean chicken flavor with a chewy (all-natural) black noodle, which you can have ready in four minutes with some boiling water.
Why do I need this?
Those regular spicy chicken ramen noodle packages just don’t cut it for me. I always need to supplement it with some pepper flakes or hot sauce to make it actually spicy.
A ghost pepper, also known as bhut jolokia, was the hottest pepper in the world, back in 2007. While it’s surpassed by the Carolina Reaper pepper in the meanwhile, it’s still 150 times more spicy than Tabasco sauce.
These Ghost Pepper noodles actually require you to have a glass of milk around to cool you down once you start eating them, which is good to hear for all the pepper enthusiasts.
Good to know, there’s no artificial coloring added to these noodles and they’re produced in a Halal-certified factory in Malaysia.
Where can I buy these spicy noodles?
You can buy a 6-pack of these spicy chicken noodles at Amazon, via the link below.
- AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER – Brought to you by the original team of Ghost Pepper enthusiasts.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Authentic Korean flavors with irresistible chewy Korean black noodles.
- GHOST PEPPER FLAVOUR – This could be one the spiciest cup noodles ever created.
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLORING – Zero artificial color enhancers added.
- SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN FLAVOUR – Authentic Korean flavors developed in Korea.
Are you a pepper lover? Make sure to check out our selection of spiciest snacks available!