Nowadays I never attempt to finish a large puzzle anymore. I know there’s little space in my living room or on the kitchen table to lay out a puzzle for days. And even when I place it on some mat or cardboard I don’t have space to store it. The Marbs puzzle mat is a genius invention for people that enjoy traditional puzzles, but want to store their puzzle away at times, to continue it where they left it.
What is the Marbs Puzzle Mat?
This Puzzle Mat allows you to place the pieces within a certain frame (supporting up to 1500 puzzle pieces). When you want to store away your puzzle to continue later, you attach a foam roll to the mat and then you can slowly roll up your puzzle and secure it by tightening the straps.
The anti-slip material of the mat ensures your pieces are kept in place, so that when you unroll it next time you can start where you left it.
The mats contain a label tag, so when you have multiple puzzles in progress you can write which one is which. The package also comes with a sorting tray for your puzzle pieces so that you can neatly store the pieces that you didn’t fit in yet.
- Roll your puzzle up in 30 seconds
- Supports puzzles with up to 1500 pieces
- Contains separate sorting tray for remaining pieces
- Labeling tag for easy labeling
- Mat made of non-slip felt
Who is the Marbs Puzzle Mat for?
This puzzle mat is a must have for puzzle fans that have little space to store their work-in-progress pieces. It’s a lifesaver for those longer puzzle projects. You can get it on Amazon for less than twenty bucks, via the link below.
- EASY TO USE PUZZLE MAT: Roll everything in one go, it only takes 30seconds! No inflation required! You receive 2 special foam poles that will be connected by sticky strips and 3 Fastening straps that are connected to the mat to secure the puzzles and improve the rolling movement. Everything you need is included
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: One large capacity non-slip felt mat 24"x46" with guiding lines, 2 special foam poles, 3 fastening straps, one sorting tray & a storage bag with labeling pockets. All you need in order to keep your puzzles safe and move them with ease. This is a great gift for Jigsaw Puzzle Enthusiasts!!
Do you enjoy puzzling? Be sure to check out our challenging gifts for puzzle lovers!