Pockit – the Smallest Folding Stroller
I’ve never been able to find a stroller for my kid that wasn’t clunky and unhandy to carry around. When travelling in the city I often chose to just carry my kid around, which my back and neck didn’t exactly thank me for. The gb Pockit stroller is perfect for when you want a versatile stroller than can fit into your bag.
When folded in two easy steps, the Pockit measures a mere 11.8″ x 7″ x 13.8″, which makes it ideal to stow away in your handbag, or an overhead compartment in a train or plane. Don’t worry about it not being durable. The Pockit holds up to 55 lbs. of kid and an additional 11 lbs of gear or groceries in the storage basket.
My only gripe with similar strollers is that they’re annoying to push. Luckily you’re able to use this stroller conveniently with one hand.
Pockit Folding Stroller Features
- Two-step folding system
- Supports children from 6 months (until 55 lbs.)
- Stroller weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Folded: 11.8″ x 7″ x 13.8″
- Unfolded: 22.75″ L x 16.5″ W x 39.5″ H
- One-hand pushing and steering
- Sliding back panel with adjustable torso length
- Height-adjustable safety harness with protective comfort shoulder and bottom pads
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Rear wheel parking brake
- Lockable front swivel wheels
Pricing and Availability
The Pockit is the perfect folding stroller for when you’re a travelling parent that wants to pack lightly, even when you have your baby with you.
You can get the Pockit in two available colors from Amazon, via the links below.