If you’re one of those hardcore Switch gamers that travels around with their consoles a lot, you’ve probably ended up in a situation where you ran out of juice. When there’s no outlet around to charge your switch, there are no devices and chargers that can give the Nintendo Switch enough power to keep on gaming.
Anker’s latest power bank, the PowerCore+ 26800 PD is one of the best portable chargers in 2019 to keep your Nintendo Switch running.
Essential to increasing your battery charge is the ‘Power Delivery’ feature on the 26800 PD.
Other power banks simply delay the moment your Switch runs out of power (because they can’t keep up the battery drain while you’re gaming). The 26800 PD simply powers your Nintendo Switch to a full battery charge, even while you’re using it. It can do that six times before the power bank runs out of juice.
Next to your Nintendo Switch, the Anker PowerCore+ can also fully charge your phones and tablets multiple times. It even charges your laptop.
- 26800mAh of power
- Recommended for Nintendo Switch
- Charges phones over 7 times, tablets at least 2 times
- Power Delivery input
- Fast charge
- Includes: USB-C wall charger, Micro USB cable, USB-C to USB-C cable (Lightning cable not included), travel pouch
Should an armageddon hit earth, rest assured that you’re able to game through it with this power bank.
Pricing and Availability
The Anker PowerCore+ is rated as the best power bank with Power Delivery and is available with all major retailers, including Amazon. Buy it for about $130 via the link below.
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD with 30W Power Delivery Charger, Portable Charger Bundle for MacBook Air / iPad Pro 2018, iPhone...
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Huge Charging Power: High-speed charging for phones, tablets and USB-C notebooks. Boasts 1 USB-C (30W) and 2 USB ports (5V/3A each).