Hanson Robotics created a cool but kinda creepy Albert Einstein robot doll that can teach kids math and science. It has an educational Alexa on board and carries a lot of facial expressions.
Professor Einstein connects with a companion Stein-O-Matic Android or iOS app over Wifi and sports the following:
- 9 Total Motors, 5 in his face alone (allows for cool facial expressions)
- Voice-Recognition Technology & Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Embedded Speaker in his chest
- Directional Sound Sensors
- Sound Dampening Technology
- Voice Box & Speaker
- NPL: Natural Language Processor
- Infrared Sensors in his Feet
- Camera Mounted Sensor
- Rechargeable Battery Operated; Charger Included (about 3 hours on a single charge)
You can play brain games, ask questions or do simple chit-chat with Einstein.
Check out the rundown of features in this video:
You can keep Einstein up to date with software. Don’t let any hacker near it though, it’s creepy enough as is 😛
(the link above will take you to the product page on Amazon)