With all the Smartwatch violence going on, a feminine watch still seems to be missing among all the options. The Time Smartwatch by Bellabeat looks to be the perfect option for women looking for a stylish smartwatch.
What is the Bellabeat?
The Bellabeat is an analog watch that comes in two colors; Rose gold or Silver. This smartwatch does not have to be charged daily like the Apple Watch. Instead, you can replace the Bellabeat coin cell battery every six months. The smart part of the Bellabeat Time comes in the form of several tracking systems.
Using the Bellabeat Time and its app you can track the following things:
- Sleep; duration and quality
- Activity; calories, steps, distance, duration
- Meditation (includes guided meditation)
- Stress levels
- Period (includes pill reminder)
Bellabeat Time specifications
- Height: 0.4 inches (11.9 mm)
- Width: 1.6 inches (41 mm)
- Length: 9.2 inches (235 mm)
- Weight: 2.29 ounces (65 g)
- Strap width: 0.7 inches (18 mm)
- Material: Hypoallergenic stainless steel
- Battery: CR2032 coin cell battery SR621SW
- Battery duration: 6 months
- Wireless connectivity
- Sensors: Tri-axis accelerometer
- Splash resistant
Where can I buy the Bellabeat Time?
The Bellabeat can be bought for around 180 bucks on the official website or on Amazon.
- Looks like a luxury, classic timepiece but functions as a wellness tracker by connecting to the app on your phone
- Time will track your meditation progress through the Bellabeat app which has a selection of over 30+ meditation exercises available to help you de-stress
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep and wake up each morning with silent alarm's discreet vibration
- Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes