If you thought the Breville pizza oven could heat up your pizza fast, this Ooni Koda gas oven comes in and snatches its crown. This is a neatly designed, outdoor pizza oven that can heat up to a whopping 932°F (500°C) to finish your pizza in a minute.
Ooni Koda Pizza Oven Features
The Ooni Koda is made for convenient pizza baking. You take it out of the box, fold out the legs, insert the stone and attach a gas tank. It will reach its maximum temperature in about fifteen minutes. After that it’s ready to cook Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds.
- FAST: Heats to 932°F (500°C) within 15 minutes & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds.
- EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial.
- COMPACT : Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease.
- Includes 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
Pricing and Availability
The Ooni Koda pizza oven is ideal for when you need to prepare a lot of pizza’s while out and about. It needs a gas tank, but otherwise it’s a cheaper alternative to the Breville Pizzaiolo.
You can pre-order the Ooni Koda for about 300 bucks from the official Ooni website.