There’s no shortage of sleep tracking apps on your phone, but I’ve experienced mixed results in using these apps myself. It seems they’re not all that accurate. This sleep tracking mat by Withings and Nokia gets you all the granular details about your sleep without the need for a phone next to your head all night.
What does this sleep tracking mat do?
You simply shove the mat under your mattress, connect to your phone app and then forget about it. You will get detailed statistic about your sleep and sleeping patterns day after day.
Next to measuring your sleep cycles, the Withings sleep mat measures your heart rate and detects snoring. The latest update to its software adds a feature to detect sleep apnea, a breathing disorder that until now was difficult to discover, other than visiting a sleep clinic.
– Advanced sleep tracking: Sleep cycles (deep, light & REM), heart rate and snoring.
– Personalized coaching: Dedicated in-app coaching program to help reduce fatigue & improve health.
– Home Automation: Control lights, temperature, and other smart home-enabled devices just by getting into and out of bed.
All in all the Withings sleep mat is an ideal solution if you’d like to measure your sleep cycles and understand how you can further improve your sleep quality.
Pricing and Availability
The Withings sleep mat is available at general retailers for about 80 bucks. Get it on Amazon via the link below.
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKING - Sleep cycles, Sleep Score & snore detection
- TRACK BREATHING DISTURBANCES - See sleep pattern interruptions which can impair the restorativeness of sleep
- SLEEP-LAB INSIGHTS - Developed with sleep physicians and clinically validated
- SLEEP HEART RATE - Track your heart rate continuously all night long
- NOTHING TO WEAR - Easy one-time setup under the mattress, compatible with most mattresses
Did you find out you need to improve your sleep quality? Be sure to check out our selected sleep gadgets.