Japan has got cooking rice locked down to a science. If you’re serious about preparing rice for your meals, there’s nothing that surpasses the Zojirushi rice cooker (NS-ZCC10) in quality and ease of use.
There’s so many ways you can mess up rice if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Uncle Roger disapproves you draining your rice.
Now, not everyone is a master chef or has the time and patience to perfect their rice cooking craft. That’s why the Zojirushi makes it nearly impossible to mess up your rice.
With presets for every dish imaginable, the Zojirushi is as easy as adding a batch of rice, some water and choosing one of the many presets. You can use it for any rice type (white, brown, sticky, etc.). When you’re done cooking it, the ‘keep warm’ setting will ensure you can take the rice out of the machine at any point and eat it.
The onboard ‘Neuro Fuzzy’ logic makes this rice cooker smart, so it can automatically adjust to whatever you throw at it and still deliver the ultimate rice, everytime.
And also, who doesn’t want some ‘Twinkle, Twinkle, little star’ kicking off a perfect batch of rice?
Zojirushi Rice Cooker Features
- Advanced Neuro Fuzzy® logic technology
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Spherical inner cooking pan and heating system
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- Built-in retractable power cord
- Menu settings include: white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- cETLus listed
- Made in Japan
- Instruction manual in English, French, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese
Find out our other favorite 2020 kitchen gadgets