There are plenty of gadgets nowadays that will make life in the kitchen a whole lot easier. For preparing food, cleaning your countertop, washing dishes and other daily chores you don’t have to get by with the tools and products people have been using for decades. You can do things way more efficient in your kitchen if you would just know the existence of some products. Just browse through our selection of the best kitchen gadgets below and you’ll be the king of the kitchen in no time.
Negg – Hard Boiled Egg Peeler
When you need to prepare some deviled eggs for a party the most annoying thing is peeling the hard-boiled eggs after you cook them. The Negg is a kitchen gadget (invented by a grandma) that will make peeling eggs the easiest thing ever.
Just put an egg in the Negg, add some water and shake it. The shell will come off like skin of a slow-cooked piece of meat. It’s so satisfying that I wouldn’t mind peeling dozens of eggs in one sitting!
- Add 1/4 cup (Negg capful) of water to the Negg. Add your hard-boiled egg and snap on the top cap.
- Now you're ready to slip the egg out of its shell. SHAKE the Negg up and down with enough force so that the egg strikes the caps. Remember to take it a little easy, or you will end up with a slushy mess complete with shells.
Supoon – the Most Versatile Kitchen Spoon
I wish they made more all-purpose kitchen spoons like the Supoon. When you use it you’re really wondering why no one ever thought of making this before. The Supoon is a kitchen spoon with a squeegee texture and eye-catching design that does the following:
- It can scrape with its silicone sides
- It can scoop
- It can serve
- It allows you to measure teaspoon / eating spoons
- It keeps your counter clean with its smart handle
Just get a set of Supoons and you can throw away a lot of redundant utensils that you’re now using to do any of the above tasks.
- Supoon is the world's best cooking spoon
- It has a flat squeegee tip and flexible sides to scrape your pan or bowl clean
- Also features a deep scooping head, measures teaspoons and tablespoons
- Clever bend in the handle to sit up off your counter to keep it clean
Offundo Butter Spreader
There’s few things I hate more than preparing many sandwiches with butter using a regular bread knife. I often tear up the bread or otherwise take a very long time to get butter evenly spread.
The Offundo Butter Spreader is a great kitchen gadget when you’re buttering a loaf of bread a day. It can’t get more simple than just putting a block of butter in it and then butter a slice of bread with a single hand motion.
Guac-Lock Guacamole Preservation Container
I love me some guac, but the stuff expires while you’re looking at it. Forget about putting it into the fridge to eat some nachos tomorrow. So often I’ll buy some fresh guacamole from the super market and toss it away the same day.
The Guac-Lock is a heaven sent gadget that allows you to preserve your freshly made guacamole and store it in the fridge without the stuff going brown in a few hours.
It’s quit simple to get some long-term guac going on with the Guac-Lock:
- Step 1: Fill the container with some guac
- Step 2: Place cover on container and lock lid with 3 clips – keep the large tab still open
- Step 3: Place container on elevator and push down gently. Squeeze out all the air until the guacamole appears at the top of the hole.
- Step 4: Close the tab to form an air-tight seal and store in the refrigerator with elevator attached until ready to serve. Before opening, open large tab first, then unlock 3 clips.
- Presses all the air out of the container and prevents browning
- Keeps your guacamole fresher longer ; Stores: from 12 Ounces up to 24 Ounces
- Durable: made from shatterproof, odor-proof, stain-resistant and BPA free plastic
Trash Can with Built-in Trash Crusher
How come I’m always the lucky one that needs to replace the trash bag with a new one? It’s like we’re having a game at home to see who can best push down the trash so you just don’t have to replace the bag. Sounds familiar?
This smart trash can by Joseph Joseph has a built-in compactor so you don’t have to use your hands, a paper towel or your foot (if you’re a crazy person) to push down the trash to make space for more.
Watch out as your trash bags will get heavy using this Joseph Joseph trash can!
Joseph Joseph 30030 Intelligent Waste Titan Trash Can Compactor, 8 gallon / 30 liter, Stainless Steel
- Reduce trash volume by 66% after compaction. 8 gallons (30L) in size, 24 gallons (90L) in capacity when compacted.
- Take out trash less often and use fewer liners, saving you time and money
- Odor control - An integrated odor filter compartment inside the lid holds replaceable carbon filters
Peanut Butter Pump Dispenser
If you’re as addicted to peanut butter as I am this peanut butter pump is a must-have kitchen gadget. You just screw this special lid on your regular sized peanut butter jar and you can get pumping. This is a perfect, mess-free way of putting peanut butter on your sandwiches or in your recipes.
The added benefit of this pump is that the jar will be scraped entirely clean, so not a single drop of peanut butter goes wasted.
- Stream-style nozzle
- Ribbon nozzle
- Easy cleaning
- Twist-n-lock collar for storage
- Sliding suction seal keeps the air out
Over the Sink Storage Shelf and Dish Drainer
Let’s face it. Not everyone has a large kitchen, or the luxury of having an automatic dishwasher. If you’re used to cleaning dishes by hand getting help from some gadgets is more than welcome.
This over-the-sink dish rack is a perfect combination of kitchen shelf and a dish drainer. You can just wash your plates, put them in this rack to dry and then take them out when you need them again. Since this rack is assembled above your sink it leaves your countertop dry and free of mess. Pretty great invention!
Dish Drying Rack Over Sink Display Stand Drainer Stainless Steel Kitchen Supplies Storage Shelf Utensils Holder (Black)
- Material: 304 stainless steel material, no rusting, long lasting durability
- Package Includes: 1 x Dish Rack + 1 x Plate Rack + 1 x Fruit & Vegetable Basket + 1 x Square Basket + 1 x Chopsticks Cage + 1 x Knife Holder + 1 x Chopping Board Rack + 4 x Hooks
Automatic Dish Brush Scrubber
What, you need more help with dishwashing? For cleaning plates and bowls, there’s a great gadget that will do all the heavy scrubbing for you. This is a robotic arm that spins your dirty dishes around while cleaning them.
The only thing you’ll need to do is attach the brush to your bowl or plate (it’s compatible with a lot of different shapes and sizes with its adjustable arms), press a button and hold it.
This is a great kitchen gadget gift for that friend that doesn’t have the money or space for a dishwasher.
WYTong Clearance Dishwasher Brush,2018 Newest Handheld Automatic Dish Scrubber Brush Antibacterial Kitchen Dishwasher Kitchen Cleaners (Green)
- ☘ Size:418mm*115mm*70mm ☘ A robotic arm that automatically cleans the dishes ☘
- ☘ Package Included:1 x Automatic Dish Scrubber Brush ☘
- ☘ To use the unique handheld automatic dish scrubber just lock in a plate or bowl, and pull the trigger. It'll then spin the dish vigorously around while a scrubber drags itself around the dish while it spins ☘
Mr. Pung CO2 Kitchen Plunger
Where I used to dread the moment the water didn’t run away in the sink, nowadays I can’t wait until my kitchen sink pipes get clogged again. It means I can get to use my Mr. Pung kitchen plunger. This oddly shaped plunger takes a CO2 cartridge and blasts your pipe straight clean with the touch of a button.
The kitchen version of the Mr. Pung plunger is portable and an essential gadget that sits locked and loaded inside your kitchen cabinet.
- MR PUNG forms an air-tight seal around the pipe before a single blast of compressed air instantly dislodges and clears the blockage.
- MR PUNG will clear even the most stubborn blockages standard plungers or rods cannot shift.
Pull-string Vegetable Dicer
This dicer is for when you don’t trust yourself with a regular chef’s knife, but you also don’t have the space or money for an automatic vegetable slicer / kitchen machine to do it for you. This is a pull-string food slicer.
The handy kitchen gadget takes some vegetables and fruit. You close the lid and pull on a string a few times. Voila, some nicely diced food, that’s ready to go into any recipe that you’re preparing.
The price is also very friendly on the wallet, so there’s no reason why shouldn’t have a few of these dicers in your kitchen.
- Chop large pieces of fruit, vegetables, boneless meats, herbs, nuts, and even ice by hand with this handy chopper.
- Running without electricity, this hand-powered chopper is great for small kitchens, RVs, travel, and camping.
This concludes the round up of our best kitchen gadgets of 2019 for now. Make sure to keep this post bookmarked, because we will be adding more cool kitchen products whenever we find them!