There’s a reason why I still love to carry around a Moleskine notebook next to my Macbook, it just feels really good. Something about the physical experience of writing with a pen on paper makes me not want to go full digital yet. I was surprised when I found out there are actually Moleskines that connect to the cloud digitally to store your analog notes.
Moleskine Smart Notebook
The Moleskine Smart Notebook contains specially marked pages that help to convert your notes and drawings to digitalized versions. You’ll simply download a special Moleskine app on your phone and snap a picture of the page you want to turn digital.
The app vectorizes your page and turns it into SVG, ready to be uploaded to Adobe’s Creative Cloud.
- Hard cover debossed with custom Adobe design
- Rounded corners
- Red Elastic closure
- Red bookmark ribbon
- Ivory colored paper with markers in the corners
- Paper weight 120g/m² – 81 lb acid-free paper, 13×21 cm – 5 x 8⅟4
- Instructions booklet
Pricing and Availability
The Moleskine Smart Notebooks are available on the official Moleskine website or on Amazon via the link below. You’ll pay around twenty bucks for a black version.
2 used from $140.13
- INCLUDES: Pen+ digital smart pen, Paper Tablet with ncoded paper in dotted layout to work with pen+, pen+ smart pen USB recharging cable, 1 pen tip ink refill, & user manual Designed with Code technology which allows the pen+ to capture each pen stroke
- FROM PAGE TO SCREEN: Companion app seamlessly transfers what's written on the notebook page to your device, digitizing your analog notes & allowing you to notate, share, search, edit, & organize your vision The app is both Android & Apple compatible
1 used from $15.00
- SMART NOTEBOOK: Combines the flexibility & memory-enhancing tactile feedback of an old-school analog notebook w/ the convenience & shareability of digital note apps. This smart notebook works seamlessly with the Moleskine Pen+ and Moleskine Notes app
- WITH NCODED TECHNOLOGY: Invisible Ncoded technology embedded within each page enables the Moleskine Pen+ to recognize where it is within the notebook and to transfer all your freehand notes from page to screen in real time via the Moleskine Notes app.
- SMART WRITING SET: This Paper Tablet uses Ncoded technology embedded within each page that enables the Smart Writing Set Pen+ to transfer all your freehand notes from page to screen in real time.
- DIGITIZE ON THE GO: Immediately transfer all your freehand notes to your preferred device via Bluetooth for seamless integration between paper & cloud. The Paper Tablet works as an extension to the Smart Writing Set & any Pen+ smart pen.