It’s becoming more important to measure the quality of the air you’re breathing. Wildfires and pandemics make having an air quality monitor an essential health gadget.
The Flow 2, by Plume Labs is an air pollution detector device that you can attach to a bag for some peace of mind, wherever you go. It’s the second generation of their air pollution detector and with the environment in 2020 it seems an essential device to have on you.
How does it work?
The Flow 2 is able to intake the air around you with its 360-degree membrane and measure it inside its internal chamber. The advanced tech inside allows you to read immediately whether the air contains any significant pollutants.
Using the associated smartphone app, you’ll be able to see on a map where the air is the cleanest, so you can prepare your commute or other travel accordingly.
- Pollutants: Measures PM1, PM2.5, PM10, NO2, VOCs
- Battery: Typical daily use charge of 24-72h depending on use of Idle mode
- Connection: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Charging: USB-C & custom metal contacts
- Strap: Silicon
- Color: Graphite Grey
Where can I buy the Flow 2?
We’re sure that eventually your smartphone of choice will feature an integrated air quality monitor. Until that time, the Flow 2 seems to be the best choice if you want to be conscious of the air quality around you.
You can buy the Flow 2 for about 2 hundred bucks on the official website via the link below.
The Flow 2 is also available on Amazon via the link below
- ✅ COMPLETE: The Flow 2, with its latest award-winning technology, is the most complete wearable pollution sensor. Perfectly integrated with its App, the Flow 2 will not only monitor the quality of the air, but it will also provide detailed and updated maps and help create an itinerary for you to follow. Try the Plume Labs Flow 2 to predict pollution and plan your commutes or outdoor activities.
- ✅ PORTABLE & LIGHT-WEIGHT: We developed our award-winning Air Monitor technology to perfectly fit in a compact and portable 70g device. Bring your personal air quality sensor everywhere you go. Plan your route in advance or get real-time notification to avoid polluted areas in your city. With its practical carry strap, you can attach Flow 2 to your bag while going to work, or to your gear for an outdoor training session. Whether on a walk, a run, or cycling, your Flow 2 is always with you.