It’s time to add a new product to your first aid kit. These special microMend bandaids prevent a trip to the doctor’s office or ER whenever you get a nasty deep cut or flesh wound on your body. Where a regular bandaid only covers a wound, the microMend wound closures make sure the surrounding skin is pulled together, so that your cut or wound closes as much as possible. This prevents infections and decreases the chances of a scar being left after healing.
How does it work?
The microMend wound closures contain tiny cantilever springs and stainless steel microstaples, that work like surgical staples, but in a much smaller form. You apply them like a regular bandaid and leave them in place until the wound is healed. You can just pull them off without pain or having a doctor involved and your wound should be tidy and healed.
How to Apply microMend wound closures
Check out the video below to see how the microMend should be applied. If your wound exceeds 1″ in length you can simply use multiple microMends to cover it.
- Holding strength of sutures
- Each pack contains 2 microMend bandaids that are able to cover up a wound until 1″. Use additional packages to cover up a wound up to 3″
- Painless application and removal
Where can I buy the microMend bandaids?
You can buy a pack of microMend on Amazon via the link below
- AVOID STRESSFUL, EXPENSIVE TRIPS TO THE ER with affordable, easy-to-apply, safe and secure rapid skin closures. Eliminates the need for stitches.
- WOUND CLOSURES INCLUDE: One (1) pack of 0.5” sterile microMend Devices (2 devices per pack) to effectively close a wound up to 1”, and one (1) pack of 0.25” sterile microMend Devices (2 devices per pack). Devices can be used in combination to close a wound up to 1.5”.
The microMend laceration repair bandaids are not the only ones of their kind on the market. There are zip stitch sutures, which are also convenient to use and can save you from a trip to the doctor’s office. These sutures have small zipper bands, allowing you to adjust the tension with which your cut is being held together.
Check them out via the link below:
- Emergency protection: Zip stitch sutures protect you and your family from skin damage. Store this zipstitch laceration kit in your home, in your car, office or in your backpacks when you go hiking or picnic.
- Safe for everyone: Best solution for wound closure when you have a cut on your skin. This zipper band aid uses the newest technology, ensures safety and protection when being used on your skin in case of emergency.