MS Paint Enamel Pin
Ever since Microsoft decided to discontinue their classic MS Paint application my heart has felt an emptiness inside. Luckily, the crafty people at Studiocult came up with this special enamel pin that allows you to forever wear MS Paint with you. This clever MS Paint pin doubles as a tiny whiteboard, so you can wear this as a nametag at the next creative convention you’re visiting.
MS Paint Pin features
- 3″ x 2 5/8″ metal alloy with 3 pins on reverse side
- Thickness varies from 2mm – 3mm
- 28 soft enamel colors
- Silk screen button elements
- Laser engraved menu text
- Large screen enamel protected by an epoxy layer
- You can even use dry erase marker on it!
If you think this MS Paint is a clever idea, be sure to check out the Studiocult shop as well, they feature more of your favorite applications like the classic Photoshop and Illustrator as wearable enamel pins.