Let’s take some non-smart glasses for a change. These Shades of Denim don’t feature the latest in VR or AR, but are simple, stylish glasses. Well, not exactly the most ordinary pair. These sunglasses are made from recycled denim jeans. This way you can look good and save the environment at the same time!
What are the Shades of Denim?
These special sunglasses are handcrafted and sold from Cornwall in the UK. Company Mosevic found a way to make a sturdy material from recycled denim jeans. They’ve made these glasses look very handsome.
The Kepler model is the first model from the Shades of Denim line and features sprung temple arms for a flexible fit and maximum comfort. The glasses are polarized Zeiss lenses and the model features sturdy hinges.
- Made from recycled denim fabric infused with resin (Solid Denim) and inlaid with brass.
- Looks and feels like denim (because it is denim)
- Sprung temple arms for flexible fit and maximum comfort
- Polarized lenses by Zeiss- 100% UV protection
- Sturdy 5 barreled hinges
- 1 year warranty
- Handcrafted using our unique process in Cornwall, UK
Where can I get The Kepler denim sunglasses?
You can buy The Kepler from Mosevic.com