Whoever said “bigger is better” clearly hasn’t met the World’s Smallest Playing Cards. Here’s the lowdown on these Lilliputian leisure-time lovers.
What is this?
They’re not underfed, they’re not far away – they really are that small! The World’s Smallest Playing Cards squeeze a whole heap of fun into a diminutive deck measuring just 1.75 x 1.25 x 0.75 inches. Despite their pint-sized proportions, these cards are not just for decoration. Far from it. They’re fully functional, ready to add an extra sprinkle of delight to your next Poker night or Go Fish showdown.
Features and Specifications:
- Full deck of 54 cards – yes, the jokers made the cut.
- Size that you wouldn’t believe: Roughly 1.75″ x 1.25″ x 0.75″ (4.4cm x 3.2cm x 1.9cm).
- Comes with its own tiny tuck box. No magnifying glass included, sorry!
- Appropriate for ages 6 and up. Yes, kids, that includes grandpa.
- Suitable for all card games. No, really.
- Compact and travel-friendly. Your pocket just found its new best friend.
These tiny playing cards may fit within the confines of your cupped palm, but they sure pack a punch in the fun department.
Who is it for?
The World’s Smallest Playing Cards are not just for Tom Thumb. They’re the ideal sidekick for anyone seeking a quirky twist to their card games, from Poker aces to Go Fish novices. And if you’ve ever thought, “I love card games, but I wish they took up less space in my bag,” well, today’s your lucky day.
They’re fun for ages 6 and up, so family game nights just got a sizeable boost. And for those who take joy in tiny things or enjoy a good laugh, these mini cards are a sure bet. Got a secret Santa coming up? Consider your gift sorted. On the hunt for unique party favors? Here they are.
In conclusion, the World’s Smallest Playing Cards are proof that fun doesn’t have to come in a giant package. So next time you find yourself in a competitive mood, remember: when it comes to card games, it’s not the size of the deck in the game, it’s the size of the game in the deck. In other words, these teeny cards are ready to deliver some titan-sized fun. Go on, deal yourself a mini hand and watch the smiles grow!
Where can I buy them?
You can buy this adorable pack of cards on Amazon for well under ten bucks. In fact, buy two so you have higher chances to find them!
- The World’s Smallest Playing Cards measure 1.75 x 1.25 x 0.75 inches!
- Great for all card games and small enough to take everywhere!
- Comes complete with a full deck of 54 cards and tuck box
- A perfect Easter basket stuffer, stocking stuffer, party favor and more!
- Fun for all ages. Recommended for ages 6 and up