Who needs a traditional, bulky drum kit when you can have something as versatile and drummer friendly as the new Alesis Strike Multipad? This new machine combines the latest in sampling and looping with great playability for drummers and music producers.
What is the Alesis Strike Multipad?
The Strike Multipad is a percussion pad with nine velocity sensitive pad that you can play next to or instead of your regular drum kit. On the Strike there’s 32GB of online storage for samples that you can record or load up from almost anywhere.
- Other audio devices
Once your samples are on the Strike Multipad you can start tweaking start and end points with a handy waveform display and apply any of the onboard effects.
The Strike Multipad also features an advanced looper which helps you to layer and dub your drumming to a full performance you can use to back your track.
There’s no problem with connectivity or expanding your Alesis Strike Multipad. It has an internal audio interface with flexible routing and supports input for triggers and pedals for synching with your drum kit.
Where can I get the Alesis Strike Multipad?
You can buy the Strike Multipad at all major music gear retailers such as Guitar Center, Best Buy and Amazon
2 used from $711.55
- 9 Velocity-Sensitive Pads with Customizable RGB Lights
- Customizable RGB Lights, 32GB of Internal Storage with Over 6GB of Included Samples and Loops
- Built-in Sampler and Loop Recorder, 5 Onboard Effects Processors (3 Kit FX, 1 Master FX, 1 Comp/EQ)
- 2 Channel USB Audio Interface, Connect a USB Drive to Quickly Load Your Own WAV Files
- Power Adapter, Quickstart Guide, and Software Download Card Included