If you’ve got some dime to spare for a new set of headphones and you’re looking for something high quality and classy, Bang & Olufsen’s Beoplay H95 is a very attractive option. These headphones are a celebration of the 95 years Bang & Olufsen
Sound quality is an area Bang & Olufsen represents pretty well and the anniversary edition Beoplays are no exception. The customised titanium drivers offer superior sound compared to competing flagship headphone models.
The Active Noise Cancellation on this set of stylish cans is second to none, so it will just be you and your music, even in the noisiest environments. With the ANC on, the H95s sport a battery life of up to 38 hours at normal listening volumes.
The Beoplay H95 look very delicate and stylish, but don’t worry about them being fragile. The folding mechanism and Beoplay hardcase will ensure your headphones will not get damaged.
- Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation
- Driver type: Electro-dynamic titanium driver, 40 mm diameter
- Drive sensitivity: 101.5 dB, 1mW @1kHz
- 20-22,000 Hz
- 12 Ohm +/- 15%
- EQ Presets available and fully customisable through Bang & Olufsen App
- Battery life: Up to 38 hours with Bluetooth and Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation Up to 50 hours with Bluetooth
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Dedicated button for native Voice Assistant
What’s in the box?
- Beoplay H95 headphones
- Aluminium carrying case
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Flight adaptor
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Quick start guide
- Greeting card Instruction and care card
Where can I buy the Beoplay H95 headphones?
The anniversary edition Beoplay H95 can be bought on the official Bang & Olufsen website via the link below.
This model is available in black or grey.