The world’s hottest tortilla chip is back with a vengeance. The Paqui One Chip contains only a single tortilla chip, but the taste and heat is something that will stick with you for a while. The infamous One Chip Challenge challenges contenders to try out this disturbingly spicy chip, not eat or drink anything right after and upload a video tagging #onechipchallenge and mentioning @paquichips on social media.
What is a Paqui One Chip?
Every once in a while, Paqui, creator of spicy snacks, releases a special, limited edition tortilla chip made from the hottest peppers in the world. This time around Paqui is hitting you with a combo of Carolina Reaper (the hottest pepper in the world) and Scorpion Pepper.
If you’re confident about your heat tolerance and you enjoy eating raw peppers in your spare time, this is a good reality check to see how much spiciness you can actually take.
The One Chip comes packed in a coffin-shaped box and next to the peppers the chip contains blue corn, Sunflower and/or Safflower oil and sea salt.
If you can’t stand the heat, it’s recommended to drink milk or eat ice cream, as that’s your best bet to mitigate some of the effects of the hot peppers inside the chip. Do not eat this chip if you’re allergic to spicy foods or when you’re pregnant or have any medical conditions. Also, wash your hands thoroughly after touching the chips as it’s not a fun experience to touch your eyes or any other sensitive body parts afterwards.
After uploading proof of your challenge to social media, you’ll be featured on Paqui’s Wall of Infamy, on their website.
- Contains Carolina Reaper and Scorpion Pepper
- Up to 1.7 million Scoville Units in heat
- Each package contains one tortilla chip
- Upload a video of you eating the chip on social media
Where can I buy the Paqui One Chip Challenge 2021?
While supplies last, the new One Chip Challenge is available on Amazon in a single package or per case of 10 pieces each.
- Do you dare attempt the Paqui One Chip Challenge?
- A single coffin containing one individually wrapped one chip Challenge chip.
- Made with two of the spiciest chile peppers on the planet, the Carolina Reaper Pepper and Scorpion Pepper, this straight-from-hell chip was created for the sheer pleasure of intense heat and pain.
- How to take the One Chip Challenge: 1) Eat the entire chip 2) Wait as long as possible before drinking or eating anything 3) Post your reaction on social media with #onechipchallenge and mention @paquichips
- Made with two of the spiciest Chile peppers on the planet, The Carolina Reaper pepper and Scorpion Pepper, This straight-from-hell chip was created for the sheer pleasure of intense heat and pain.
- How to take the one chip Challenge: 1) eat the entire chip 2) Wait as long as possible before drinking or eating anything 3) post your reaction on social media with #onechipchallenge and mention @paquichips
Are you longing for more spicy snacks? Check out our selection of the best.